Skechers / complain about defective shoes

Navi Mumbai, India

Myself Rashmi Kangane +91 [protected] from India Mumbai, Maharashtra. I purchased Sketchers GOGO MAX sneakers for my dad on 4 November 2017. Although its my 3rd purchase.I have been purchasing sketchers shoes for years due to his lite-weight.

Earlier he was wearing Memory-Foam Lace-Up Sketchers Sport Shoes he was not at all facing any problems they were so comfortable, There was a scheme going around so i went with the scheme than we planned to buy Sneakers GOGO MAX in black color size 10 now he is facing terrible problem his heel . His Feet is shifting to one side of the shoe. He is unable to walk getting pain in his ankle leg this happened after 2-3 days his is not so young that he can bear the pain his age is more than 60 so i can't take any risk.Shoe is not stable its moving. Than I went to the showroom and asked for replacement they said it will take one..

I am surprised to see this from such a reputed brand can have this kind of problem.

Its a manufacturing defect so its an humble request i need a replacement of this shoes at the earliest.

I was very disappointed with this last pair.

Sn