SKB Olde English Bulldogges and Valley Bulldogs HOME / Buyers Beware They Don't have Real Olde English Bulldogges

Real Olde English Bulldogges foundation crosses consisted of ½ English Bulldog, 1/6 Bull Mastiff or any type of Mastiffs, 1/6 American Pit Bull Terrier or American Staffordshire Terrier, and 1/6 American Bulldog. Real Olde English Bulldogges have a long tail like American Bulldogs. These dogs are Working dogs need there tail to work. We registry to the true breed Standard.

Three Original Standard:

People need to learn the truth. IOEBA is Mutt Registry. There is Others that paper anything as Olde English Bulldogges

Comments

• Ba
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Everyone please be aware of this guy. He is a total hoax and is trying to hurt other bulldog breeders like me.

Contact the IEOBA, WBA or CKC to find out about this man.

Thanks,

Stacy
    SKB Bulldogges

8th of Aug, 2011

Thanks for your obviously dissgruntled opinion of SKB. I however have to dissagree and as a matter of fact i took your advice and researched for approx. a year before deciding to go with purchasing a puppy from Stacy and Allisson at SKB Bull. Inc. My male was not only checked out throughly by a very reputable vet who is knowledgeable in the breed was photographed for the cover of this years magazine and flyer for his clinic. He is 100% olde english, and extremely smart. He has won two time ribbons in world arena and can do minor tricks as cute as saying momma to as far as search and rescue. Therefore, in conclussion dont stoop to such a level as to place them in a category of sorry breeders when in reality your more than likely mad that the outcome of your immpossible wants when it came to preparing yourself and purchading a puppy from them werent thrown in your lap and spoon ed to you. im sorry to burst your bubble buddy, sometimes pills are hard to swallow. But you have a nice day and remember its always nice to here your OPINION! ta-ta

• Pa
      10th of Nov, 2012

I dont know who this nut job is but i have bought several dogs from Stacy and Allison and my dogs are great, they are good quality dogs, i have people still trying to buy my male from me, i cant take him out in public with out people having a fit over him. and my girl is beautiful also. this guy needs to find something else to do besides badmouth people. my dogs vet the techs everyone loves them and have no doubts as to thier breeding. or thier quality.

• Pa
      10th of Nov, 2012

I don't know who this nut job is but i have bought several dogs from Stacy and Allison and my dogs are great, they are good quality dogs, i have people still trying to buy my male from me, i cant take him out in public with out people having a fit over him. and my girl is beautiful also. this guy needs to find something else to do besides badmouth people. my dogs vet the techs everyone loves them and have no doubts as to their breeding. or their quality

14th of Sep, 2014

stacy is in this for the money and the money only, , , he has no integrity to anyone when it comes to selling one of his dogs, , i have my wife to prove of his misleading and false statements, , if you want a bulldog, , pay more and go to a breader that actually cares about you and the puppy, , , not just the money, , people like stacy is in it for the money only, , , not the well being of the puppy, , , , and dont believe anything he says, , he does business on broken promises, , , i would not give him 10:00 dollars for one of his bulldogs, , much less a 1000.00

To Jeff3624

Funny the only complaints received in 10 years is from two people whom don't own even one of my puppies!

This guy lied about coming to get a pup and when we moved to the next person on the list he got upset because he did not meet our deadline agreement & gave me no deposit to hold the pup.

SKB

21st of Sep, 2014

Stacy is a lier, , , he has no values concerning people or his dogs to lie about them to make money, , , , i can prove what i say by my wife and breeders who raises pegree champions, , , in burlington, , , winston, , , lexington, , , , and virginia, , , , he is a smooth talker, , , , but before you buy call a breader that raises bulldogs and sells them for 3000 dollars, , , im sure you will and can see the difference, , , oh, , , , and ask them if they have ever heard of skb bulldogs in randleman, , , see what they tell you, , , , , do your research before you invest your money with someone that has no integrity whatsoever, , , thank you

21st of Sep, 2014

Some people should get a life. As I stated to you Jeff, your entire visit and all conversations we had were recorded for yours and my safety. If anyone would like the truth reach out to me please.

Jeff you can come by if you'd like to as I've got some advice for you...

SKB Bulldogges

The puppy you missed out on last week. I know he's awesome thanks everyone for supporting us for so many years. 10 years of success!!!

21st of Sep, 2014

Male puppy this guy Jeff missed out on because he lied to me and my family.

Brindle and white male, AKC champion sired male...

21st of Sep, 2014

Brindle male pup you missed out on sir.
    AKC Champion sired male...US & Canadian Champ!
    SKB

21st of Sep, 2014

I missed out on nothing, , , , , anyone that wants to deal with this place is there own business, , but dont take my word for anything here i have written, , , , call breaders locally within a 50 miles of greensboro and ask them if they know stacy or have ever heard of skb bulldogs, , , not only can i provide names of the breaders, , , , but my wife was present when all this happened, , , in all honesty, , , it really dont matter to me how many dogs he sells, , , all i was doing was trying to warn people of this mans integrity, , , , if you like what he sells and want it, , , by all means, , , , buy it, , , ITS YOUR MONEY!!!