SK Auto Parts / Scam

1 5850 FM 802 Suite F7Brownsville, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-956-7278

Our experience with this company is very similar to the other complaints. They claimed to have the part, took the money from our account right away and never gave us any receipt, confirmation, shipping information, nothing. When we tried to call, if we got a real person, we received the run around. But most of the time we got a message saying that they were unable to take any more messages at this point.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau in Houston (bbbinfo@bbbhou.org) to let them know that this company is scamming people and all they did was submit my complaint to SK Auto Parts. The BBB needs to hear more complaints about this company or SK Auto Parts will continue to steal from unsuspecting customers. THIS IS NOT OK!

Tell everyone you know that this is NOT a legitimate company!

Comments

7th of May, 2009

SK auto parts ripped me off as well. They sent me a totally junk engine and never refunded my money. I sent the engine back right away. they sent me a refund check with the wrong name and amount on check. Now they won t take my calls. legal action is what they need.