SJT Trading / over seas moving
7382 NW 35 Terrace
On August 17 2008, a friend of mine dispatch 7 boxes. The Company has picked up the package in his house.
When the personal on this company were contacted for information about shipping packages to Argentina, they said the delivery time is about 35 to 45 days.
After that period of time We have contacted Vanesa and Monica to verify the status of the shipment and them said “The Box will be delivered in about 20 days because the Ship has been delayed on Free-Port”
As today we have more than 5 months waiting for the packages.
Of course we were calling several times every week in order to get an answer. Just a few calls were sucesfull getting a humain voice.
Always the dates of shipment that they gave us were not true.
At this point we are pretty sure we were victims of thieves.
The reputation of this company and the quality of their service are very, very questionable? Some day my boxes will be delivered?? That’s my question.
Don’t forget the name of this company is SJT Trading
More SJT Trading Complaints & Reviews
- SJT Trading - mudanzas y envios a argentina 
- SJT Trading - envio de encomiendas 
- SJT Trading - fraude estafa 
- SJT Trading - estafa, robo y fraude 
- SJT Trading - envio argentina 
- SJT Trading - 2 boxes lost 
- SJT Trading - robo y estafa 
- SJT Trading - shipping to buenos aires 
- SJT Trading - estafa 
- SJT Trading - cajas robadas