Sizzling Pubs

food

The Ram Redhill Arnold
Nottingham, United Kingdom
sizzlingpubs.co.uk
This evening i was with my husband and granddaughter, we all orderd our food and drinks, but noticed the table next to us sent there food back. Our food arrived (Husband and grandaughter) but i did not recieve my food till 5mintues later. When it came i could hear no sizzling at all. Stake was layed in a dry bed of fat and the chips where stone cold. I red the menu and it said 'sizzling stake' but no sizzling at all just like it was dead. I left my table and took it back my self. And had to wait 15mintues just to get it right. it doesnt take that long just to get my food right. I was not happy. The waitress came up to us and appoligised to Me and said 'do you want any nibbles while watiting' i was tasting my grandaughters pudding by this time. I was not happy at all. I didnt even get a free pudding or drink for waiting and not getting good enough food. When the Waitress brang the food it was sizzling and looked more better the food was hottor and the chips where better. this should not be happening when you go out to a meal. I wish we went somewhere else.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Food

Comments

A  8th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
My Husband and i went to the Beacon Tree today for lunch. All i can say is total disgrace. My meal was revolting. The tpsey steak pie i ordered had 3 piecesof steak in it, no sign of any "tipsey in it" and the mashed potatoe, well lets say im from a food background and this defo wasnt proper mash it was SMASH or something along those lines. To the eye the meal didnt look at all pleasing either!!! Very disappointed, we shall not be returning.
N  2nd of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I WENT TO THE SWAN PUB IN PRENTON WIRRAL THOUGHT I WOULD GET A CHICKEN BURGER THAY HAD NO BACHTES SO THOUGHT I WOULD CHANGE AND GET THE CHICKEN THAY SAID IT WOULD TAKE 2 HRS FOR THEM TO DEFROST THE CHICKEN SO I WOZ LEFT WITH A MIXED GRILL BUT WANTED IT WELL DON BUT NOT DONE AS ASKED BUT I MUST SAY ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME IT A FEW TIMES THIS HAS HAPPEND SO I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THE SIZZLER PUBS TO ANY BODY I WILL NOT BE EATING THE ANY MOR I WOULD RATHER GO TO A RELIABLE PLACE WHERE THE FOOD IS HOT AND COOKED AS YOU ASK FOR BAD FOOD COLD AND DONT HAVE HALF THE FOOD ON THE MENU KEEP CLEAR FROM THEM

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree