Sizzling Pubs / food
This evening i was with my husband and granddaughter, we all orderd our food and drinks, but noticed the table next to us sent there food back. Our food arrived (Husband and grandaughter) but i did not recieve my food till 5mintues later. When it came i could hear no sizzling at all. Stake was layed in a dry bed of fat and the chips where stone cold. I red the menu and it said 'sizzling stake' but no sizzling at all just like it was dead. I left my table and took it back my self. And had to wait 15mintues just to get it right. it doesnt take that long just to get my food right. I was not happy. The waitress came up to us and appoligised to Me and said 'do you want any nibbles while watiting' i was tasting my grandaughters pudding by this time. I was not happy at all. I didnt even get a free pudding or drink for waiting and not getting good enough food. When the Waitress brang the food it was sizzling and looked more better the food was hottor and the chips where better. this should not be happening when you go out to a meal. I wish we went somewhere else.
More Sizzling Pubs Complaints & Reviews
- Sizzling Pubs - poor service 
- Sizzling Pubs - failure to ressolve complaint 
- Sizzling Pubs/The Riftswood - family orientated??
- Sizzlingpubs.co.uk - poor service 
- Sizzling Pubs - poor customer sevice 
- Sizzling Pubs - Accusation
- Sizzling Pubs - meals not available and dire staff shortages
- Sizzling Pubs - the white house, aldridge
- Sizzling Pubs - food
- Sizzling Pubs - staff