size zero patches / scam

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

"DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT" Iam 29 yrs old with 219 lbs and my goal was to shed 50 lbs off for the holidays. I received the advertisement in the mail on oct/2009 and I waited about 2 mos to order this product do to my financial problems, but hey "I WANTED TO LOOK GOOD FOR THE HOLIDAYS" anyway <br />
I paid 109.00 after tax with shipping and handling I did everything I was suppose to do. like changing my patch every 24 hrs and I LOST TWO POUNDS IN TWO WEEKS AMAZING I'SNT IT... I was so dissapointed I stopped in 2 wks. the only diference I felt was on the first day of the patch and I don't even think this product is suppose to not make you hungry. sometimes with daily chores, work, kids etc we try to find an easier fast but yet effective way of loosing weight but LETS FACE IT GIRLS the only way of loosing weight is exercise, walking and plenty of water its not easy but its rewarding in so many aspects...lets do things the right healthy way WE NEED TO LOVE OURSELVES IN ORDER TO GIVE TO OUR LOVED ONES!!...good luck guys...

Mo

Comments

1st of Feb, 2010

Do not buy this product! Iam 29 yrs old with 219 lbs my goal was to shed 50 lbs off. And I ordered the size zero patches in December, 2009 because I wanted to look good for the holidays. It seemed to good to be true and once again dissapointed with another weigth loss scam. I paid 109.00 after tax and with this economy hmm... the only difference I felt with this product was that in the afternoon I was not hungry, and I don't even think the size zero patches are not suppose to not make you hungry.. and that was only the first day of the patch that I experienced this. I stoped in 2 wks because I was so dissapointed sometimes with daily chores, kids, work, etc.. We try to find an easier and faster way but yet "effective" way of losing weight.. but lets face it girls the way to go is.. excercise, walking and plenty of water its not easy but lets give ourselves some time. WE NEED TO LOVE OURSELVES and do things the right way in order to give to our loved ones..good luck...

• Lu
      20th of Jul, 2010
    size zero patches - no results and no money back

I did exactly as the product stated and gained 3 pounds. I sent the product back and requested my money back because it was less than the time limit. No money in a month. I called the customer service rep, again waited and 2 months later, no money yet. Going to call again today. Wish I had never heard of it!