Sixty6 Marketing / Unauthorized billing

I too ordered the 'free trial' with payment of $7.95 shipping, which was charged to my bank account on 11/25. I have yet to receive the product, and my bank shows a $149.90 charge that is to be processed on Monday (12/15). I am going to contact my bank to cancel the charges, including the shipping. My son had a similar thing happen with membership websites - and fortunately the bank recognized them as scams and was very good about reversing the charges.

Sa

Comments

• Sh
      14th of Jan, 2009

I order the same product. The company charge me $4.95 for shipping but the acaifuel was free. A week later, Sixty6 Marketing charge my debit card $149.90 without my permission. I received the merchandise 2 weeks later and returned them without a tracking number. The phone number my bank gave is not a working number. There is no return address for them. I am going to contact NBC nightly news and see if I can get some results. This is crazy that a company would take someone money when people are losing their jobs everyday. I will keep everyone informed who is a victim.

• Sh
      14th of Jan, 2009

Google Better Business Bureau and do a complaint against them. BBB will give you there physical address to Sixty6 Marketing. They are located in Mckinney, TX.

• Be
      16th of Jan, 2009
    Sixty6 Marketing - Fraudulent credit card charges
    Sixty6 Marketing/Acai diet supllement

I ordered the " free" trial of Acai diet suplement. THis particular one is Acai Fuel Extreme-however, I suspect many of these free offers are connected-or are scams. (I know- stupid). I was billed $7.95 for shipping and handling- which is the only charge that I authorized. 2 weeks later they charged my credit card another $147.90 without authorization.

• Be
      16th of Jan, 2009

I am doing further research. The company name on my credit card bill is Sixty6 Marketing, the namwe on the so-called order is INCLINE HEALTH- which still has a web site.

• Ky
      26th of Jan, 2009

I too was ripped off by this unscrupulous marketer. They change their phone numbers every few weeks so it is impossible to reach them. When you do get through you get a recording saying to call back during business hours. Doesn't matter what the hour is. They know the banks are equally difficult to deal with to get the charges stopped or reversed. good luck to anyone who has had this experience.

• Mi
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I ordered a free trial bottle of supliments from sixty6, LLC which I agreed to pay the shipping charge. I did not to agree to any autoship. On my 12/08 Visa card there was a charge of $147.90. I did contact my card holder and am in the process of getting the charges eleminated.

Michael