Sixt.com / always trying to downgrade my rental. never available as advertised.

LAX, United States

I recently sent in a complain to sixt car rental.

If sixt decide to reduce the fleet on the mercedes gle and start renting the volkswagen more.. They do not use that car as an example.
This will be a basis for a complain a suit later. I requested them to check out my last rental sixt invoice: [protected]. This happened all the time. I tried to get the car I want, just because I am renting long term doesn't mean I kept getting refused the car which is there. If sixt is not planning to rent out the mercedes gle for long term rental, then sixt should write a disclaimer and let us know you they don't have that car for rental. Also, sixt should start renewing the fleet. I change cars how many times during this rental, it cost me my time and gas and mental stress when most of the cars I rent had problem tires.

Also, I told them not to teach the front liners to try to downgrade me all the time. I had this very slick looking indian young man once who insisted that the car type I reserved then was for 7 people when I told him not the category I reserved. He took the trouble to google up that the traverse was for 7 people till I got so upset and told him to open up the sixt website and check out the category I reserved. Even that didn't shut him up.

I am renting from sixt because last time they had pretty good cars and actually their reasonable ldw.

Last time there was a survey once which I sent also about this effort to downgrade customers all the time. Once I was downgraded to a hyundai tucson when I actually requested for a santa fe. And their customer service actually insisted santa fe is not in their fleet. I couldn't believe the gal of it since I just changed my rental car to santa fe before then and I told him/her to look at the sixt website.

So I do hope sixt don't teach those front liner to lie and downgrade people who rent a car from sixt all the time and try to put representative pictures of the cars sixt is actually keeping in the fleet most. I am very sure even though sixt kept saying 'we are not mercedes benz dealer' as did one of their customer service, the fact that I was denied the mercedes which was seating there because of my long rental status, i'd consider that discriminative act. I don't believe any where in their contract said that if the vehicle mileage is insufficient for long term rental, then I couldn't rent the car, which was what they kept telling me

Evelina pandji