Sixt Rent A Car / rent a car in strasbourg
I made my reservation two months in advance for my trip in Europe starting Dec21 in Strasbourg and finishing Dec24 in Berlin; I was looking specifically for 4x4 and SIXT had confirmed BMW X3 or similar class. I could not find any special mark for winter tires at the SIXT website while I had been making my reservation, so I put a special comment that winter tires are required because I was planning to travel to Germany.
Unfortunately, no cars of BMW X3 or similar class had been available when I arrived at SIXT office in Strasbourg on December 21st ( while I had booked almost 2 months in advance) so I had to downgrade my order and got 2 wheel drive, although SIXT guaranteed 4 wheel drive vehicle. I was very disappointed.
More Sixt Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Sixt Car Rental - fraud & scam 
- Sixt - car rental 
- Kemwel - Sixt Car Rental - overcharged 
- Sixt Rent A Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- Sixt Car Rental - insurance fraud 
- Sixt Car Rental - payment & service
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - car rent, no compromise, no service
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - sixt rent a car scam
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - I am complaining about extra charges that I wasn't told about
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - unethical behavior