Sixt Car Rental / charges for non-existent scratch
We rented a car from Sixt in Toulon close the the train station. The car was dirty and covered in dings and scratches. We went round with the agent diligently marking all of the marks and making notes of the mess. We would have asked for another but it we were told it was the only available and it was an Alpha Romeo which at the time seemed pretty cool. Big mistake! We returned it four days later in the same state only to be accused of making a scratch on the side of the car. If there was a scratch at all, it had to be so small we could not see it - and given the damage to the rest of the car this seemed ridiculous. Anyway, sure enough we got charged EU369.39 on our charge card even though we had taken out the collison waiver. Complained to our credit card company who took the charges off the card but now we are being hounded by an awful company name of Intrum Justitia who are baying for legal action, nothwithstanding we have sent them photographic proof of non-damage, etc. It is outrageous. Never do business with this company!
More Sixt Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Sixt Car Rental - fraud & scam 
- Sixt - car rental 
- Kemwel - Sixt Car Rental - overcharged 
- Sixt Rent A Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- Sixt Car Rental - insurance fraud 
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - sixt rent a car scam
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - I am complaining about extra charges that I wasn't told about
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - unethical behavior
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - car hire
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - charged for damages even when they were shown on pickup report~!