Sixt / car rental
I will never, ever use Sixt or affiliate Murray's ever again for a car rental. BE WARNED ...AVOID Sixt. I booked them through AutoEurope and they added on additional charges more than double my initial booking price. They told AutoEurope they refunded me some of the money, yet I still have not seen it reflected on my account.
If you are booking a car in Europe from the United States... DO NOT use Sixt or Murray's. They will take advantage of you big time!! I met other American's at the Dublin airport who also had the same problems as me. STAT AWAY from Sixt and Murray's. I just used them for the first time in June of 2009 and will NEVER, EVER use them again.
Hopefully I can save someone hassles. Do not be fooled with the voucher they send you. They will charge you pick-up fees, drop fees, outrageous insurance premiums etc. AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!
More Sixt Complaints & Reviews
- Sixt Car Rental - fraud & scam 
- Kemwel - Sixt Car Rental - overcharged 
- Sixt Rent A Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- Sixt Car Rental - insurance fraud 
- Sixt Car Rental - charges for non-existent scratch 
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - rental car
- Sixt Car Rental - rented van damage number sx-9053036712-1-683, m - rx 7456
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - charging below the belt
- Sixt.com / Sixt Rent a Car - service and overcharging
- Sixt - car rental