six figure cash machine / They took my money and gave me nothing but more attempts to take more

1 3867 West Market Street #256Akron, OH, United States Review updated:

This company said they would start me on the road to a new from home business the minute I gave them $49.95, I did this by credit card and they said they would give me an even better deal if I gave them$17.00 more and this was all guaranteed by Secured Pay Center and I would have an email from them right away, that was 3 hours ago and I still have received nothing but an additional ad to buy another upgrade. These are obvious crooks and tomarrow morning I am notifying the Iowa Att'y. General of their fraudulant practices and also notifying all and any that will listen on the internet of their fraud and thievery. This is very bad and the fact that they say you stand behind them means your honesty is seriously in question.

Comments

• -1 Votes

Customer service is our number on priority here at Six Figure Cash Machine, and we try to respond to every inquiry we identify.

If you are unsatisfied with the product please contact us by either

calling toll free (888) 383 2370, or

emailing us at support@sixfigureworkathomejobs.com.

We look forward to working with you to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Six Figure Cash Machine Customer Service

• Au
      14th of Aug, 2009

We are posting a follow-up to our previous message. There has not been any activity since our last visit. We assume that any issues have been resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at support@sfcmsupport.com or by phone at 1 (888) 383-2370. Our staff is always available to answer any questions or concerns.

Customer Support
    Six Figure Cash Machine

• Ba
      24th of Aug, 2009

Im sick too DEATH OF SPAM from these creeps.

No way to contact them.

Would STRONGLY ADVISE people to run a MILE from these RATBAGS.
    Six figure income is a SCAM!!!

Barb