Sivitrol / unauthorised transactions& no product

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

These guys have advertised a free trial for 15days with payment for S&h only. Since the 13 of Aug I have had 4 different transactions on my credit card and no product. I can't cancel payments because the bank says they have a clause about membership. Membership!!! there was nothing like that on their site when I ordered the trial. Its daylight robbery and they should be investigated to make sure they are not defrauding poor guys like me who are desperately trying to find ways to be healthier!!

Sa

Comments

• Xm
      13th of Aug, 2009
    Sivitrol - Scam
    X M Labs
    3609 North 29th Ave.
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Phone: 1-800-440-4397

The free trail website and advertisement came up with the roadrunner email and browser. When you call the customer service number it rings then answers says one moment please and then disconnects. Your card is charged when the shiment is mailed before the trial period has begun. My bottle arrived the day the card was charged and there was no free trial as promised.

• De
      25th of Aug, 2009

This is an awful scam! Sivitrol charged my creadit card when my young daughter used it to recieve "FREE" diet pills. I can NOT find a costomer service number to contact them, to complain, and request stop charging my creadit card in the future.
    WHAT DO I DO??
    dewaynes4ever@yahoo.com

27th of Aug, 2009

Cancel your card anyways and then try to call the number on your statement during 9am-6pmeastern time. You can also get your bank to investigate and then that way try to cancel. Let m eknow how that goes I am trying everything I can to stop their theiving too!

• Ud
      27th of Aug, 2009

Dear Sirs,

Please lodge your complaint with the concerned- Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, that will be rewarding & show ALL the Opponents their proper place & you will not be HELPLESS any more.

Best of Luck.

3609 NORTH 29TH AVE.
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Phone: 1800-685-9229

THIS COMPANY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD $139.97 FOR A $4.99 TRIAL OFFER FOR 15 DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PILLS!!! I AM CALLING MY BANK AND BB AGENCY. THIS IS A HUGE SCAM! THIS WAS ORDERED THRU FACEBOOK UNDER YOVILLE!

• Po
      25th of Sep, 2009

I was scammed too. You need to call 800-440-4397. My credit card was billed $139.00 before I even received the free sample. I called them at the number listed above, they walked me through a website to cancel any other orders. Sent me an email verifying my cancelation and that they will not send or bill me for any more products.

You just need to call the number above. Mon - Frid 9:00 - 5:00 Florida time. I was on hold for about 20 minutes, listening to awful music.

• Po
      25th of Sep, 2009

I found their phone number on the bottle of pills they sent.

19th of Jan, 2010

hello i just wanted to say that i ordered the product sivitrol and acai fit and i received my product in about 4 days! And the product sivitrol works very very well!!!

19th of Jan, 2010

they have not taken anything off my card since the trial offer!

• Sh
      1st of Mar, 2010

i ordered the colon cleanse and the acai berry too. it took almost the 10 days to get it and i only received the colon cleanse. I called today to cancel any further transaction. It took forever for someone to get on the line. they offered me more product and a repeated "NO" just kept the customer service person trying to sell me more. The part that angers me is that i didn't get the product in time to even try it. Then when i call to cancel, i checked my account and they already charged me for 87.00 on something i have NOT had a chance to try because of their delayed shipping, i was scammed out of that money. i tried to call back and no one will answer. If i had a chance to try the product and liked it, i wouldn't be so upset about the money. BUT I DIDN'T! and i'm out 87.00!!!

• Aj
      12th of Mar, 2010

Hey everyone,

I was suckered just like the rest of ya'll. When reading thru the fine print, you actually have 10 days to cancel membership and not be charged. But by the time you get the product, your ten days are already up. Plus, the product sucked. Won't recommend it, and unfortunately everyone who's reading this, it's probably too late. Raise hell, take no prisoners!

23rd of Mar, 2010

i recieved my product in the mail acouple weeks ago. on the label it says' boosts your energy! and reduce appetite and all this good stuff. but i havent seen any changes matter of fact ive been even hunger everyday since taking this crap and i found myself sleeping alot.

6th of Apr, 2010

I wondered if this was a scam. I took a survey and was told for taking the time to take the survey I could choose from 4 different products and only pay $3.90 for s/h. I was not told about a membership. I go to use the atm and I was overdrawn at my bank this company took 88.00 and change from me. They also took another $40.00 from me. When I call the number and ask for a manager they put me on hold and drop the line. I RECEIVED THE COLON CLEANSE PRODUCT BUT THERE WAS NO INFORMATION ABOUT A MEMBERSHIP NOR DID I SIGN ANYTHING AUTHORIZING THEM TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM I'M SO MAD I FILED A DISPUTE WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND MY BANK I ALSO GAVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. EVERYONE SHOULD FILE COMPLAINTS AND GET THIS COMPANY PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. tHEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE WHO CAN'T AFFORD TO BE SCAMMED IN THIS DAY IN TIME. AND FOR THE PRODUCT IT'S NOT EVEN WORTH PAYING SHIPPING AND HANDLING IT SHOULD BE FREE.
    MRS. OKLAHOMA

• Re
      16th of Apr, 2010

I have tried to cancel the "membership" I didn't sign up for...but no one is answering the phone. I was on hold for 30 minutes and have tried repeatedly to call and am on hold with no answer. They said to cancel a membership you have to call or write them. No e-mail address to reach them. The funny thing is that there is no physical address on the website or their product to write them. What do I do?

29th of Apr, 2010

I ordered colon cleanse 05/04/2010. 16/04 They charged me $87.00!!!
    I tried to cancel my "membership" it was impossible to cancel, because they required product back, which I didn't have!!!
    Finally I recived those pills just today 29/04/2010!!! On the envelope postage date is 13/04/2010, 2 days before my trial period was ended.
    I live in the UK, so it was send with delay on purpose!!! I'm so furious now. I had to cancel my bank account so they will not charge me again.
    On top of that I recived diffrent product from the one on they webside.

29th of Apr, 2010

I forgot give website address who scammed me. They are colonaturecleanse.com!!!

• Di
      26th of Jul, 2010

I have now been debited the sum of £118.87 and am disputing the sums with my bank for goods never received and not authorised payments. It would appear that this is a total scam and when I signed for what I thought was a free trial it appeared so it would seem to have been a subscription - there was no agreement or no small print on anything to say this was an ongoing 'membership' and I am now currently out of pocket and am unable to do anymore until .30 days have passed since the payment was first debited. I have had to cancel the card that the payments have been taken from and am only hoping this will prevent any further fraudulent payment going out. The debit appears as 'purecleanser' on my statements!!

If I can get any further help from anyone else in fighting this please do get in touch as I am absolutely fuming. I am a struggling single mum and can ill afford to be losing this kind of money into what appears to be thin air?!!!

• Di
      26th of Jul, 2010

I'm in total agreement with all of the above, I have cancelled my debit card and hope this will be enough to stop any further payments!! I am fuming as I called a number which didn't connect and can't even find the original website that I got the damned stuff from to start with but it shows up on my account as a debit to purecleanser!! WT[censored]

• Ke
      10th of Aug, 2010

Same here guys it takes almost 10 days to get product and by that time they already charged my account. I kept talking to them if i get product i was charged for i can send back unopened and they will credit my account49.50 and charge a 45 repacking fee, instead of give me 20 bucks and keep the product. Shows you there is no easy fix!!! Just exercise and eat right.

• Su
      2nd of Oct, 2010

I too applied for the free trial, I have been unable to cancel the product. The website claimed to have no attachments just a free trial. This is a scam!!!