Sivitrol Cleansing System / unauthorized charges

1 FL, United States Review updated:

i have been shipped and charged for unauthorized products. I cannot contact the company it states the number is not in service [protected]. I would like these charges to stop but how do i do this.

Denise ANdersen
[protected]

how do i reach these people

Comments

• Nf
      9th of Sep, 2009

I've had the same problem, the company charged $157.00 to my credit card and I didn't order anything. I had order a sample which cost me about 15.00 at the time plus an additional 15.00 on delivery, 2 days later, they added another charge to my credit card. What can I do about it? I tried the toll free number but it says there is no service at that number.
    Noelline

• Je
      15th of May, 2010

Jennette from Canada. I too ordered something online and then got packages I never ordered. One of those packages said on the outside ACMaxx Cleanse and the product inside was Sivitrol. My credit card has a charge of $90.20 along with three other charges of $90.24, $89.66 and $41.57 (for some website). I have called my credit card company several times and I am told the fine print on these sites makes it legal and the only thing I can do is to call the numbers on my credit card and tell them to cancel my membership and send me written proof of cancellation. I had already done that and I have emails stating I would get a refund (I should tell you this is the 2nd credit card bill with amounts I do not agree with). The email from the company (whatever it is) said they cancelled my membership (which by the way I still say I did not agree to; I thought I was getting two trial bottles and that was it), came and the credit card company said it is no good because my credit card number does not appear on it! Make sure you get written proof and that your card or bank info is included!!! It has been the time period the company said that I should see my refund but nothing yet. I emailed again and this time they said they would agree to give back $59 when in the first they said $139...how can these people allowed to steal so much money from people. If anyone has had success getting their money back please let me know. I am scared to see my next bill, already I have had to pay over $500.