Sitedesign4u.com / Rip off

1 Smally DrBerryville, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 479-244-6415

I contact Mr O'Brien about 8 months ago and put a downpayment of $1, 000 for a website. I was told the website would be finished by mid-July '08. Paid $500 a month until I reached $3, 000 in total payment. No site was delivered by July deadline. No delivery on next deadline of August. Paid an additional $500 in December and the site was still not delivered. I have missed 6 months worth of potential business wasting time with these empty promises.

Al

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Jan, 2009

I aswell paid for a website to be made it was set for mid January its the end of the month . I still have no website nor have been able to contact him at all.

3rd of Feb, 2009

Just for record never had a client named Allison since 2004 so if they would post a real name maybe we can help. Also payment plans are something we do not do very often we always get clients that don't pay and then complain on us.

Juan Medina is a customer and yes we have not contacted him in about 12 days. We are based in Arkansas and was burried under 4 inches of Ice and had no power for extend period and was declaired a disaster area by the state.

We would love to help you both give us a call!

1st of Apr, 2009

Going to second the motion that these people, Mr. Ted Hantak, among other names I'm assuming, are absolute CROOKS!!!

My website design was much less expensive, $300, but no design was ever completed. I was lied to continuously. Ted talked about the high life he was living. Well, Mr. Ted, I have seen your house. I don't believe you, nor your dog tied to a tree in the front yard.

Do not listen to this guy's positive responses to these customers. He's a liar! being buried in ice is not an excuse for websites being months overdue.

• Ti
      14th of Apr, 2009

SiteDesigns4U / SiteDesigns4U.com is currently being investigated and have been shut down. Please contact the Berryville Police Department in Arkansas with any helpful information.

(870) 423-3343

• Co
      5th of Jan, 2011

good for the Berryville Police. it's almost 2 years since the last post so I have no idea whether or not they've completed their investigation, but I would love to chime in. Ted Hantak is a crook, plain and simple, and deserves not just to be shut down, but to be behind bars for felony theft.

• Do
      15th of Aug, 2012

I have been getting a lot of spam and sitedesign4u.co has popped up as part of the return address. Is the same people?