Sirena Moving` / Unqualified Drivers

Ballw, MO, United States Review updated:
I used Sirena Moving to move from Ballwin Missouri to Wichita Kansas and used World Moving Services as the broker. Sirena ruined three pieces of my furniture with an estimated value in excess of $5000. The drivers packed the furniture without blankets to prevent scratching and damage from normal shifting while in transit. They "Stacked" unfinished pieces of furniture on finished pieces of furniture so that it caused a great deal of scaring. For instance they put the "feet" of of the dressers on top of the chest of drawers. When I questioned them about the packing they told me it was already that way. They refused to make good on any claims and have taking my money. I would not recommend that you use this company due to negligence and poor handling by the workers. Also their equipment seems to be old and not as reliable as it should be. I had to hire other movers to come in and finish the job because the were scaring the walls of my home home and damaging the woodwork.

Evidently I am not the only person that has had problems with this company.

Comments

Jo
  23rd of Feb, 2008
This is entirely true- plus, this company destroyed my apartment because they were late arriving, and I was forced to give them my keys. They left blood and urine all over the bathroom which I had to clean up myself.

They broke nearly everything they moved, they were late delivering, and the company is completely unresponsive. Whats more, they refused to deliver without me signing all forms including the one that said all of my goods were present and in good condition.
Do NOT use this company or Nationwide Relocation- the broker that set this up for me.
Sa
  8th of Aug, 2009
Sirena Moving destroyed much of our stuff as well when they moved us. Scam. Please do not use this company or Trans National Van Lines, the company that set them up for us (even though Jackie at Trans National Van Lines claimed they weren't a broker and didn't contract out work, they said Sirena worked for them... ha!) Lies... they all tell such lies and get away with it because they are not legally held to any standard and consumers are not very well protected when it comes to movers. Moving? Beware of these types of rogue movers... we were warned before we moved and thought we made a good decision, but anyone can lie and make promises and "binding" contracts that end up not meaning a thing. If you value your lifetime belongings that you spend years saving up and spending your hard earned money for, or receive as gifts... then all I can advise if move them yourself or go with Mayflower or one of the big names that hasn't switched names a bunch of times.