Sinykon Toys Trading Company Limited / havent received products

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

I placed an order for 40 Fisher Price products, the amount of money $ 1019 money were sent from the UK on November 8 and I have a faxed confirmation from the bank Lloyds TSB which I can send to you, prices of products were to include Fisher-Price Shipping to the UK. A few days later I received an email from Mr Arnold Osbert. He told me that they have sent me more than I ordered, exactly 92 products, Mr. Arnold asks me for payment for the next 40 products and 12 would I get for free because it was their mistake. Of course I paid for the next 40 Fisher-Price products which frankly were not ordered. Next I sent the money on November 17 the amount of $ 1, 019 from a Polish account because I had automatically confirmation of the transaction. Expecting shipping information which we havent received and again this morning I got a email from Mr. Arnold from the shipment to the Uk is expensive and I need to pay $ 500 for shipping costs. I'm not happy about this whole situation I ordered 40 and then paid the products for the next 40 and now they want $ 500 for shipping costs. I do not know whether this is true, because we were told total cost of toys including delivery the first time I ordered anything through this site Alibaba, how can I trust this company as my supplier, first we were told that the products have already been shipped and now to send shipping costs.we have paid for the toys but they want more money. In addition, the website does not work, phone and fax. ???????????? Please help in resolving the problem. Agnes Giowanowicz SINYKON TOYS TRADING COMPANY LIMITED Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company Product/Service (We Sell): FISHER PRICE Address: 12F CNT Commercial Building, 302 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong Number of Employees: 11 - 50 People Company Website URL: http://sinykon Zip/Postal Code:518011 Telephone:[protected] Fax:[protected] Mobile Phone:3077 3710

Comments

30th of Nov, 2010

yeah so I'm writing again to wanr anyone away from buying anything from Fisher Price that place is such a goddam ripoff. I bought my kid a pirate ship that ###ing broke before I could put it together and they blamed me for braking it. So I called and called them and wrote in everywhere I ###ing could and what do you know? They decide to send me another piece of ### ship that misisng the mast piece that broke on the first one? Son of a ###, I am not ###ing kidding you. I am so pissed. its such a piece of ### company and the ###ing stores that sell them do not deal with them they are just ###ing with you.