sinless vapor / Unauthorized Credit Card Charges

1 Ogden, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-209-7095

This Company will e-mail You and tell You that You have Won a FREE E-Cig/Vape a $99.95 value and all You have to do is pay the shipping of $4.95! If You do that, You will be agreeing to a Monthly Subscription to Their "CLUB" and 8 days after You pay $4.95 You will have a $99.95 charge on Your Card. This is the actual charge for the E-Cig that You haven't even received yet! 15 days later You will be charged $99.95 again for a shipment of "liquid flavors" that You didn't order and that You will get every month until You cancel. If You open the E-cig, You can't return it for credit, if You don't open it and return it, They will deduct $20.00 for restocking it. I did everything They asked, shipped the unopened E-cig back and requested that They Cancel My account and Those Bast*#Ds issued My Credit minus the Twenty Dollars, cancelled My account then scheduled a shipment of flavors to be shipped to Me and Charged My Card $99.95... to a cancelled account???? I've been calling them for a month trying to get My money back and They have claimed to have credited it 3 times but it hasn't made it to Me yet. I will re-post here with the Companies Owner Personal Cell Phone Number if it doesn't get resolved within 2 weeks- by 3/14/14

Xr
Mar 1, 2014

Comments

• Be
      19th of Jun, 2014

Same company got me!! Only I did not catch them until they had already automatically charged me $99.95 twice. My bank blocked them from further "recurring payments", but it has been over four months now and they keep b-sing me and not getting back to me. $4.95 kit is now costing me over $200. I returned their kit months ago, and I never received anything else from them.

• Xr
      20th of Jun, 2014

I finally got 82.45 of the 2nd 99.95 refunded by calling the Owners personal cell phone every week for 3 months. His idiot assistant cut me a check but deducted a restocking fee that She wasn't supposed to deduct so it's only fair that I disclose "Todd's" cell number like I promised to do... 435-513-5282 is His Personal number and he will talk to you and he is actually a fairly nice Person as long as You remain civil. Good Luck and have Your facts straight when You call Him so he will know You are legit.

• Xr
      20th of Jun, 2014

The Sinless Vapor Owner's name is Todd and His personal cell phone number is 435-513-5282 He will work with You if You present Your facts and stay civil with Him. You won't get it all back but 80% is better than 0. Good LUCK!