[Resolved] Singtel / very poor and bad customer service

To: Ms. Chua Sock Koong

How is it that your Head of Planning and Operations Mr. Marc Sew and your VP of Consumer Operations...ignores my feedback despite having promised to get back to me by yesterday (Thursday).

This is exactly the way their junior frontline staff at 1688 hotline treats your Singtel Customers, and NOW it is not a surprise having received the very same treatment from your Head of Department plus VP.

I hope to receive a call from your kindself to my mobile number [protected] as soon as possible.

Super disappointed Customer
Peter ONG

Pe
Oct 05, 2017

Comments

• St
      Apr 27, 2018

I have stopped using singtel Long time ago because their services really suck ! I signed up singtel mio couple years back only for the EPL, because only they have the rights. Recently they have asked to upgrade to fibre optics, a simple appointment, they can screw up so many times, wasting my damn time. Singtel service is the worst compared to StarHub and M1.
    I have sent an email to the CEO telling her I’m want to terminate all singtel services I am using. Dont want to waste my time talking to their customer officers. I hope to receive a response soon from her. Hopefully I don’t have to wait too Long and get a very standard answer.

• Kh
      May 08, 2018

I also facing the same poor and bad customer service from 1688 for my SMS OTP problem since the beginning of the year. You need to follow up on them instead for they do not bother at all.

• Da
      Oct 08, 2018

Dear Singtel.. got so many complaints about your service! Your email server is somehow rejecting all my outgoing emails! When you call the technical help desk, its a 3 day waiting period! Now answer me this; if according to your recent restructuring to having a payment mode for retaining your email services due to poor sign-up of your singnet account, how is it then that there is a 3 day waiting period? Surely when you make your subscriber pay for a service due to a poor sign up rate, the service should be shorter unless this is all a gimmick to charge for everything? Now that your server is rejecting my outgoing mail, what can I do or how do you substantiate your claim? Less subscribers means more service time???????

Darryl