SingTel / Singapore Telecommunicationstechnical fault fixing took too long???

I am cellphone user of [protected].

I am happy to see you launch your Data Roaming Plan 1GB 30 Days S$20 package and has been buying your plan for quite a while already.

However, last week before my trip to Vietnam, I tried buying that with start date from Nov 23rd, 2018, but I was disallowed to purchased before my trip. I tried buying again when I reached Vietnam on Nov 21 and it stayed the same and I ended up incurring S$68 when I switched on the data roam to book this package through Mysingtel; however, even when I get to the hotel and used the wifi to try buying, all had been rejected.

When I reached back Singapore on Saturday 24 Nov, 2019, I started contacting Singtel 1688 for help and till todate I have talked to about 5 call center staff and they are all very friendly to help and promised that they will get it fixed the next day and they will personally follow through and call me on the remedy once if there is any progress. However, till todate, I am still disallowed to buy that package and I noted that you are having maintainance this evening starting from 8pm till tomorrow and just happen that I need to leave for overseas tomorrow and the Data Roaming thing is still not fixed.

I just wonder if Singtel cannot even fix a small problem like this and needs so many days and so many customer service guys to handle one customer with a small technical fault and still cannot get fixed. I am really worried for the management of Singtel to be frank that the company is no longer the same as before and I wonder how long can Singtel still be there in future.

Kc