SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications / singtel refund

1 426 PASIR RIS DRIVE 6 #02-77, Singapore

I've had enough having to try contacting your customer service just to get thru that stupid automatic voice replies.
And even after having to get thru and speak to someone, it can't even be resolved uptil today.

You refunded back my late Father's closed accounts with the cheque under his name.
Even clarified with the bank that it's impossible to release the cheque payment to us even though we gave our details.

Informed your customer service, she sent me a letter to fill up and replied back. That was easy UNTIL I KEEP GETTING RETUNRED EMAILS THAT MY EMAILS CANT GO THRU!

Called again and another guy responded to me. He claimed it's working, he asked me to send again and revert back before end of day, which I did. AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED.

Explained to him all the emails I sent bounced back and he willingly checked with their server guy. And comes back telling me I did not send anything and tell me to keep on sending the email.

I had enough of trying to talk sense to your people.
I
THE EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT OUT FOR 6 DIFFERENT TIMES AND DAYS. IF YOUR IT OR SERVER GUY OR THE SERVICE GUY ISN'T GOING TO BE PRODUCTIVE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST HOPELESS.

Keep calling me to just say that you guys don't receive any emails from me, so can't process the refund.

You better get the refund done and settled for before end of this week. I had enough of conversing with your callers and get nothing productive.

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications