SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — complaint against staff misrepresentation
I went to singtel beach at Waterway Point with my family on 8 July 2018 to recontract my mobile. I was attended by a lady name Linda. She was so helpful to explain to me so many stuff and even told me to take up the mobileshare as it is free. I keep repeating myself to her and asked "really free " and she replied "yes". I was thinking since is free, so I say ok to her. Then she passed me a list of number and asked me to choose 2 mobile number out of the list.
On 27 July 2018, I was checking my singtel bill via the singtel app and realise that I was being charged for the mobileshare. I clarified with my son about the free mobileshare and he also say that the lady mentioned it's free.
I called singtel on 28 July 2018 and spoke to Johan, I told him that why am I being charged for the mobileshare when I was told it's free. He say there is no record showing it's free.
So I told him that I do not need these 2 additional line and I wish to cancel. He told me it's oart of the contract and if I cancel it, i need to bare the penalty charged. I was so angry when I heard that and I told him to clarify with Linda and get back to me.
Today i received call from Johan and he mentioned that Linda denied that she did not tell me it's free. When I heard it, I was like burning flame.
I told johan that why would I need to have these mobileshare of 6GB and I need to pay $30 per month for 2 additional number.
I knew that the counter also got recording between the staff n client. Please investigate on this staff as I felt that she is just bluffing her way out. Thinking that all client are stupid.
I hope to have a reasonable explanation and reply from you.
More SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online