SingTel / Singapore Telecommunicationscomplaint against staff misrepresentation

I went to singtel beach at Waterway Point with my family on 8 July 2018 to recontract my mobile. I was attended by a lady name Linda. She was so helpful to explain to me so many stuff and even told me to take up the mobileshare as it is free. I keep repeating myself to her and asked "really free " and she replied "yes". I was thinking since is free, so I say ok to her. Then she passed me a list of number and asked me to choose 2 mobile number out of the list.

On 27 July 2018, I was checking my singtel bill via the singtel app and realise that I was being charged for the mobileshare. I clarified with my son about the free mobileshare and he also say that the lady mentioned it's free.

I called singtel on 28 July 2018 and spoke to Johan, I told him that why am I being charged for the mobileshare when I was told it's free. He say there is no record showing it's free.

So I told him that I do not need these 2 additional line and I wish to cancel. He told me it's oart of the contract and if I cancel it, i need to bare the penalty charged. I was so angry when I heard that and I told him to clarify with Linda and get back to me.

Today i received call from Johan and he mentioned that Linda denied that she did not tell me it's free. When I heard it, I was like burning flame.

I told johan that why would I need to have these mobileshare of 6GB and I need to pay $30 per month for 2 additional number.

I knew that the counter also got recording between the staff n client. Please investigate on this staff as I felt that she is just bluffing her way out. Thinking that all client are stupid.

I hope to have a reasonable explanation and reply from you.

From