Singtel / promoter
SingTel sends mobile plan promoters to Novena Square.
At the square, they tell them the only plans available are two-year contracts. This clearly contradicts the website and their SIM-only plans.
Also, there was one promoter that advised that Skype video calls can be used without taking up a single gigabyte of data. This is false according to Skype's own data usage information. As much as 2 GB per hour can be used with Skype videocalls.
Lastly, on their website they advertise "free incoming call" plans. All of their plans allow free incoming calls, this is simply a marketing gimmick. When trying to search for details on the plans, they don't have links to the pages with full product information. So even though Sim-only plans have plenty included, you can only know this by looking into their semi-hidden store by choosing to sign-up.
More Singtel Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online