Singtel Prepaid/128 Card / worst customer call I ever had
Highly frustrating customer support call, have almost decided to discontinue Singtel services.
Recently I made a call with suffixing 019 and number but the money was deducted at regular IDD call.
I have been always making calls to India to same number with no issues.
When called singtel customer support, the first respose was good and informed that I will get callback in 3 days.
The callback which I recieved today was my worst customer service experince with any company I have delt with any country I have been to.
I clearly have number in my outging call as 019-number and customer service representative was litrally shouting on me saying the call is made with 011 which I never use and dont know about.
Have logged a complaint at there website too, let me see if I get any response or they even read the complaint board.
More Singtel Prepaid/128 Card Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online