Singtel Outlet / ignored

Singapore Review updated:

There is a new Singtel Outlet openend at Blk 376, Bukit Batok. The service there is very very bad. No one will dare go back to that outlet the second time. There are only 2 service ladies out there, Looks like they are the owner of these shops. While I was inquiring about a plan, she abruptly ignored me and went away to the next customer. Ofcourse, she lost business from me buying a Samsung Galaxy and I also advised my friends to keep away from that shop to avoid getting insulted. We rather walk further down to buy Singtel plans professionally handled down there in WestMall (Bukit Batok).

I was wondering that this new Singtel Shop even before they establish themselves, are so proud about themselves to ignore customers!!!

Su

Comments

• Su
      20th of Mar, 2012

• Re
      31st of Mar, 2012

I have forwarded the story to Redress.me. Hope you will get the recourse you needed. Here it is:http://redress.me/view_post.php?pid=2104