Singtel Outlet / ignored
There is a new Singtel Outlet openend at Blk 376, Bukit Batok. The service there is very very bad. No one will dare go back to that outlet the second time. There are only 2 service ladies out there, Looks like they are the owner of these shops. While I was inquiring about a plan, she abruptly ignored me and went away to the next customer. Ofcourse, she lost business from me buying a Samsung Galaxy and I also advised my friends to keep away from that shop to avoid getting insulted. We rather walk further down to buy Singtel plans professionally handled down there in WestMall (Bukit Batok).
I was wondering that this new Singtel Shop even before they establish themselves, are so proud about themselves to ignore customers!!!
More Singtel Outlet Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online