Singtel / [protected]
I had wanted to change my SingTel number : [protected] to [protected](this number is currently under M1 but the contract has ended on 19 Nov 17). I was told my your staff that I had to go down personally to any SingTel shop to do this. I had no time to go down as both my parents are sick and my dad is in hospital and my mum had just been discharged.
Pls find attached a copy of MSF staffpass and help me do the necessary.
More Singtel Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online