Singpostterrible singpost speedpost service and singpost customer service

cc420009035DE

Returned from business trip and found card in letter box from Singpost. Tried to decipher instructions on the card - none of which actually refer to their mobile app or their Internet site - to track. In frustration, called them up. After reciting the item number several times (using the phonetic alphabet which still baffled them - Delta Echo being apparently incomprehensible!!!)

Parcel delivered they said. And they continued to insist it had been delivered, despite my repeatedly telling them that obviously was not the case.

Agreed to open investigation.

3 days later missed call from them. Tried calling back the number in their SMS message. No one could transfer me to the correct department.

Eventually get through 4th day. Apparently they wanted a scan of the delivery card. They took 4 days to realise this!!! They told me they would send me an email and I should reply to that with the scan of the delivery card.

Called again after 8hrs and no email only to find that they had indeed copied down the email address wrong - despite my spelling it phonetically at least 3 times for them.

THE WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD.

P0