Singpost Speed Post Service / Postage delay speed post express!

1 Singapore Review updated:

I have sent small fx calculator to India. The item haven't received by addressee nor any update from customer service for my query. I went sing post speed post service before I sent. I ask them how long will it take speed service, they said 1-3 working days, they knew i am sending calculator they written on my invoice. In fact, the postal charge is more than the item cost using speed service. Money is not a matter they should deliver as promise. ok tolerance 1 or 2 days not weeks... Injustice service.

Item Sent date - 07-Sept-2007
till date haven't received

They don't bother to answer and not helping service, very poor customer service they have.

Comments

• As
      16th of Jun, 2009

I shared the same pain of using Singapore Speed Post Service.

I have a VBox number for overseas friends, which is connected to my forwarding residential address. The postman has sent my parcel to the wrong address.

Do you know why ...?
    Because for a DEVELOPED country such as Singapore, Singapore Speed Post Service is still using a human to write the forwarding address ...!

Why can't they download a print-out automatically from the database ..? Afterall, when we applied for VBox, we have to indicate our NRIC, forwarding address etc

Now, my 3 work-days EXPRESS parcel is taking 6 work-days to reach me.

INEFFICIENCY IN A SIMPLE SYSTEM FLOW INDICATES THAT SOME ONE UP THERE IN THE LEADERSHIP IS NOT DOING HIS JOB. sigh ...

• Mi
      6th of Mar, 2010

I totally agree. SingPost which is such a reputable company are seriously inefficient . The services given to the consumer are totally disappointing. I cannot believe that we all are facing the same situation. It is impossible for me to put in faith and trust in them.

• Fu
      18th of Apr, 2011

I share the same sentiment. I had a parcel delivered via EMS, when I check the tracking online it siad delivered. However, no one in my office had received any calls or receive any parcels. When I called Singpost they said the parcel was delivered to a totally different address and signed by someone by the name of 'staff' ????? Now I am hanging in mid air wondering whetherI can still receive my parcel in 'one' piece.

• Di
      24th of Aug, 2014

I had faced a very bad experience with the Singapore Post Speed post express service where I had sent few paper documents to be delivered urgently. When I queried about the service they informed that it will get delivered to the destination address within 1 to 4 business days. When I tried to track the status of the letter it could not provide any relevant information about the status of the letter.

I tried to follow up with the customer care and got the information that there is a problem with the address which is invalid. The search of the zip code of the destination address clearly shows the address and the place is in one of the major cities of India.

Singapore post charged 39 Singapore dollars for the service but the quality of the service is very poor. Even the packet has not been delivered even after 7 business days.

They do not provide real value of the service they offer. Tracking system is also very bad.

• Ne
      29th of Dec, 2014

Knowing Singpost's service sucks and instead of relying on them I tracked my own parcels from the USA (i-parcel). I also left my email address in the Speedpost's website tracking system. When the parcel changed hand to Speedpost I immediately called their hotline, requesting delivery at 7pm (I even dropped them an email - kiasu). To my horror they went ahead with the delivery at 4pm!! What's the point of doing the delivery when no one is at home!!! Then, there is the customer service. There were so many customer officers handling my case!!! When I replied to one email from one customer service officer, another different customer service officer would respond. And it went on and on like this for a couple of emails. Amazing!! And somehow Singpost got my tracking number wrong among themselves. So I ended up collecting the parcels by myself on Christmas Eve. The notification from the Speedpost tracking system (which I registered my email address) only came in after I collected my parcels. When I read it I don't understand what it was suppose to do.