[Resolved] SingPost / postage delivery (missing letters and parcels)
Hi, I would like to complain about the postage services at my block, I have been missing letters and parcels for a long while due to the wrong postage or even missing item from the service. I have received my letters from my neighbors for many times and also letters went missing for many times too.
Recently there's a parcel of an item worth $60 went missing as well, the company has sent out the item for 3 weeks and till now I have not receive anything. Likelihood I have lost my $60 item just like that...
I'm very sad with the service as it derteriots to the worst. If this is the kind of standard we as a consumer will be getting, how are we going to trust Singpost to deliver our important documents and item?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Sep 24, 2018
Hi, ReubenKenshin. Thanks for sharing with us your concerns. Please reach out to our CusCare hotline at 1605 or via our Social Media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your full delivery address for us to investigate into your feedback.
More SingPost Complaints & Reviews
- SingPost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- SingPost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- SingPost - vpost 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - parcel no. cnsgs0001342945
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - stuck in airport processing facility for two week
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - item delivered but never received
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - speedpost parcel delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - singpost delivery staff repeatedly place oversized parcels in letterbox that cannot be retrieved by residents.