Singlesnet.com / Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number

1 13 A Highland CirNeedham, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 617-301-6210

Was denine a confirmation number to cancel my membership. Customer service said it doesn't provide comfirmation numbers. I was told by a customer service employee verbally over the phone that it has been canceled on April 22nd. To my surprise I was bill $24.95 on April 23rd. This is a scam. Please look into the other dating services offer on line. There are some good ones out there that are honest. Good luck !

Comments

• Aa
      30th of Apr, 2008

I urge everyone to go to www.Plentyoffish.com! Everything on the site is 100% genuine and 100% free!! Some of the daters even host speed dating or recreational events in the areas in which you live. It's the best site I've found so far!

• Je
      6th of May, 2008

I joined this site for one month only, I have tried to unsubcribe, & I thought it went through but I got my bank statement in the mail today & it shows that singles net is still charging my account. Please... customer service... UNSUBSCRIBE me now & credit the money back to my bank card... as I have not even used this site for sometime now!!!

• Wi
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I am in a query. I went to log on to my website and was informed it had been deleted and/or closed.
    Would you please tell me who the person was that did such a thing. I love my Singlesnet and am just devastated that someone would do this to me. What do I do?
    Monica
    PS I do EXPECT a reply from Singlesnet.

• Fa
      1st of Mar, 2009

this is kathy armstrong e-mail kata@tds.net;I want off this sight today' ITS a scam;these filthy talking men most nigeneras pretending to be american please take me off today. thanks kathy

• Da
      6th of May, 2009

dashonbrown68@yahoo.com would like her name removed from your list.I have changed my mind.Thank you.

• Ka
      28th of Sep, 2010

I paid for a full year on singlesnet.com. I met someone so I got off for 2 weeks. Now that I try to go back on my account, they deny me access. Twice, I have tried to create a NEW account, even a "free" one and it throws out my account and I can't find singlesnet.com even on search. WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE??? WHERE DID MY MONEY GO AND WHY CAN'T I HAVE EVEN A FREE ACCOUNT????? I have sent letter after letter to customer service and NO RESPONSE!!! How can they do this????