Singlesnet.com / Claiming you send free emails to nonmembers
I ran to a woman in club the day she told me that she met someone from Singlesnet.com and was for free. I her it wasn't free, but she insisted it was free. I was lured to this sites years ago on the premise that it was a "free " dating site. I would recieved messages from possible suitors and read their profiles. When to come to emial them back I was redirected to secure page for payment to send a message to paying members. I sign up going to be free send and recieved messages from other people. I went back to this to complaint about their policies.
I recieved message from the company saying
"It is free as a non-paying member to send and receive emails from any of our paid registered members. These are identified as featured with the gold border. The Benefits of upgrading and becoming featured member:
-Initiate conversations with as many members as you wish.
-Non-paying members can e-mail you for free at any time.
-Enhanced compatibility matching technology.
-Your profile gets top search ranking"
Then complaint futher this my next respond from them following:
Being a on paying member you only can flirt or respond to paid member's mail."
This site doesn't live up their offer the mentioned below:
JOIN SINGLESNET TODAY - CLICK HERE!
Singlesnet free offer allows you to
contact other members
create your own personal profile
no credit card required
limited time offer
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL OFFER AT SINGLESNET TODAY!
singlesnet .com - singlesnet, com - singlesnet online dating - www, singlesnet.com
Most Recent Messages
(Group by Topic)
When I sign they let me know when if any my trial message would end.
I wonder if this is free only to "women only" and the guys have to pay for it.
More Singlesnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Singlesnet.com - SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks! 
- Singlesnet.com - Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number 
- Singlesnet.com - Ripped off my money 
- Singlesnet.com - Scammers 
- Singlesnet.com - Scam and fraud 
- Singlesnet - Wish to change subscription period 
- Singlesnet.com - Featured Member Fraud
- Singlesnet.com - Arbitrarily Removing Appropriate Profile
- Singlesnet.com - unauthorized payment
- Singlesnet.com - can't get in to my ad.said someone is using my email address and passwords