Singlesnet.com / Fraud and cheating!
I recently signed up for singlesnet and i have regretted it ever since, its nothing but spam, i met two girls which i started chatting with and for the first few days they were cool and i started to get to like them, and then they went on to tell me how they were out of the country on business as a model or something else and had gotten robbed or something and needed money to get back to the states. After telling me that their parents had died a few months before and they had no friends and had no way to get back to the states and tried to make me feel sorry for them and send them money. I almost fell for this once but a friend of mine told me that it was all a lie and he had heard of people doing this before, but its a big scam to get your money so beware!!!
More Singlesnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Singlesnet.com - SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks! 
- Singlesnet.com - Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number 
- Singlesnet.com - Ripped off my money 
- Singlesnet.com - Scammers 
- Singlesnet.com - Scam and fraud 
- Singlesnet - Wish to change subscription period 
- Singlesnet.com - Featured Member Fraud
- Singlesnet.com - Arbitrarily Removing Appropriate Profile
- Singlesnet.com - unauthorized payment
- Singlesnet.com - can't get in to my ad.said someone is using my email address and passwords