Singlesnet.com / Pretty sneaky. Avoid!
Here's how I got sucked in. Replied to a craigslist personal. She said her profile is on this website and sign up is free. She even gave me her user name so I could find her there. So of course to sign up meant email address etc, etc. (but free at this point). Guess what? She is nowhere to be found in there (I've since learned she is non-existent and I got an automated response) and now I have a profile in there whether I want one or not. And of course I have dozens of women winking at me who I am sure are bogus too because to talk to them means you have to sign up and pay. Pretty sneaky. Avoid!
More Singlesnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Singlesnet.com - SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks! 
- Singlesnet.com - Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number 
- Singlesnet.com - Ripped off my money 
- Singlesnet.com - Scammers 
- Singlesnet.com - Scam and fraud 
- Singlesnet - Wish to change subscription period 
- Singlesnet.com - Featured Member Fraud
- Singlesnet.com - Arbitrarily Removing Appropriate Profile
- Singlesnet.com - unauthorized payment
- Singlesnet.com - can't get in to my ad.said someone is using my email address and passwords