Singlesnet.com / Worst dating site!

This is the worst dating site i have ever experienced. First off people can never get on to the inbox page it never connects until sometimes 10 tries and i usually just give up by then. Second i think someone went out and picked out the uglies bunch of geezers they could find and put them on there site. And most of the men i spoke with just string you along and then just disappear none of them are looking for anything more than a good time! I would never recommend this site to anyone.

Kathy.

Ka

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Sep, 2007

I wasted two weeks trying to find a suitable companion on this site. They do not read your profile, send you matches from 6,000.00 miles away. I smoke they send me non smokers, I do not drink they send me drinkers. How desperate can you get. Everytime I tried to upload pictures of myself they posted someone else's picture to represent me. Are there teen -agers running this site. This total experience with this site was a waste of time and money.

• Ke
      19th of Jan, 2008

Stop looking for illicit sex. Use a real matchmaking service if your intent is ultimately marriage

• Be
      6th of Feb, 2008

I was on singlesnet.com fpr one week. I recieved one e-mail from a guy who was visiting my state on business inviting me to his
    hotel room. Another guy e-mailed me telling me his prefernces for sexual postions trying to engage me in cybersex. Then the
    final straw breaker was one of those Nigerian money scams. I could not get oot of this site fast enough.

There was nothing provactive about my profile or photos. This site is the absolute worst and left me so traumatized I will not try
    online dating for awhile on any site. I did not want to be e-mailed by any of their members never mind meet and date any of them.

Beth.

• Mr
      13th of Jul, 2009

singlesnet is a fake site.i met three girls in there i talked to them suddlenly five days later one of them tells me i have a boyfriend, then another one just stop talkin to me for no reason and, then another one leads me on and her ex boyfriend calls me and insults me for no reason.I think singlesnet is the worst dating site in this planet.All the girls are on rebounds with ex boyfriends or they just play with your feelings.I think singlesnet should shut down cuz is causing people to waste money for nothing in return.