Singles.net / Unauthorized deductions from bank account fraud!

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I was given a one month subscription to this site, thru an e-check, not of my account, the site continued to make unauthorized deductions from that same account, while at the same time claiming a 100% money back, if not satisfied, I was not asking for a refund, only wanted them to stop stealing funds electronically from an account that was not mine. Funds were stolen in the months of march 2007, and the month of April, however no money was returned and that I believe is reason enough to ask for a complete refund, as it has caused extreme hardship in the relationship between myself and the person who gave me the one month membership as a gift.

Comments

Sa
  1st of Mar, 2008

I need to know how to stop this from out of my bank account each month without closing my account. It was suppose to be a one month deal only.

Gr
  12th of Aug, 2009

Just today8/12/09 i checked my bank account and found that singles net.com has taken 4 times the amount for a 1 month subsription to there site.They are crooks and ive had to cancel my bank card to stop the deductions from my account .Ive had to file with my bank to dispute the fraud charges not to mention the overdraft charges involved im looking at about 350.00 dollars just one subsription has cost me, no chance meeting with another is worth that..I will not let this rest i will receive my funds back...