Singlesnet / Scammers

1 Vacaville, CA, United States Review updated:

I made specific my age requirements 48-63 and started getting a bunch of supposed 28yr olds that I traced back to Ghana Africa and I am never going to use this site again.

Bu

Comments

• Ni
      7th of Jun, 2008

This site is full of fake profiles. Scammers abound. Fake email communications. poor customer service. Avoid this site like the plague.

24th of Aug, 2008

colonsmartcleasner
    Posted: 2008-08-24 by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    froud

Complaint Rating:
    I to was a dumy. i was on a survey, took the trial offer and got scamed. there were no phone numbers on the offer but i thought there would be with the trial shippment.NOT, only a web sight. when i went to bring it up, all that would come up was a picture of the bottle of colonsmartcleasner, when i clicked on the bottle it would take me to another sight. i tried several times the same thing kept happening. So there i found a phone number so i called it. they kept saying they had nothing to do with colonsmartcleasner.needless to say i was very angry.then i thought well when it comes in i would just put on it return to sender and wait for a refund. well it never happend... my bank said they couldnt do anything for thirty days from the day i sent it back. so i waited filled the dispute and waited four days for the results.. well then i get the results from my bank... NOT HAPPY my bank sends me some copys off the internet from colonsmart stating there is only one way you can receive a refund.you have to follow four steps. one of thoughs steps are they do not except Return to sender packages as a way for refund. what they dont say is that package i sent back is theirs now and you get nothing for $88.98.now it said nothing about ANY policys when i ordered the free samples.and when i got the free samples it had nothing of any policys either. so im out the money and the FAKE product(COLONSMARTCLEASNER). OH DID I MENTION YHE PRODUCT DID NOTHING... I TOOK THE SUPPOSEDLY FREE SAMPLES AND HAD NO REACTION !!! if there is anyone out there that can help me get my money back.i would be very happy... oozman.com@live.com TO EVERYONE------ STAY AWAY FROM COLONSMARTCLEASNER !!! THERE A RIPOFF !!!

1 minutes ago by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    i forgot to mention the paperwork my bank got off the internet was dated july 10th 2008 REVISED. this was 2 mth. after i sent mine back. when i got my (FREE) sample.i couldnt get on their web site to cancel nor did they have a phone number... COLONSMARTCLEASNER IS A RIPOFF...

• Af
      4th of Jan, 2010

this company provided my personal information to some of it's members, including my name, address, phone number, email address and IP address. the information was posted in their chatroom. this information has been used by its members for identity theft and there have been attempts to hack into my computer as a result of this security breach.