SinglesNet, Inc. / CANCEL

1 Pahrump, NV, United States Review updated:

IT WAS FOR ONE MONTH ON MY CREDIT CARD & THEY CONTINUE TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD FOR $24.95 EACH MOMTH.THE REFERENCE # IS VT081280114000990000009. ON THE WEB CAN'T GET TO A PLACE TO CANCEL PLEASE HELP ME.

Comments

• Br
      28th of May, 2008

File a written complaint against them with the interstate commerce commission, the state attorney general - consumer fraud - in the state where you live and the one to which you were traveling (if different), and the better business bureau in the city where you live and the city to which you were traveling.

It will cost them thousands to deal with all this and you will get your money back and a free ticket and more (and will have done a good service)

Also, if you were victimized by black against white racism (as thousands of others have been), file a complaint with the United states attorney

• Co
      27th of Jul, 2008

I just received my bank statement and there was this $24.95 charge for something called SINGLESNET, INC. Right before that charge is a refund for the same amount, then the withdrawal. I googled it and found it's some dating site. But I've never signed up for it. I tried writing them, but I get an error saying my email address is not registered there. Then HOW can they be charging me?? I can't figure out how to cancel this and can't find any useful information about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Ka
      19th of Nov, 2008

Singlesnet, Inc is a scam. Hopefully the owner will be caught and sent to Prison for a long period of time. They steal your credit card information using Phishing techniques and then charge you $24.95 per month forever (until you cancel your card and report them as fraud).

Whenever you see a charge from Singlesnet, Inc please contact your Visa/MC provider and tell them your card has been compromised and to cancel it immediately.

I imagine the operators of the scam will be caught soon.

Let's hope they get raped in prison!

11th of May, 2009

This is rediculas...I cancelled a couple months ago and can't even get ahold of this site to verify...I am very unhappy...my credit card company said to submit a dispute in writing from my statement

11th of May, 2009

I am pissed...

• Vt
      5th of Jun, 2009

I don't like these ###! I used paypal to file the transaction for testing their service out. I'm positive I'll get my money back via paypal support but I'll sue these ### with you guys... because no man(women included) should be taken with such disrespect. Since they are registered as a biz with paypal their service as a company most likely will be terminated. Whats awful is you can't access their site to communicate with the ###. I've even used proxy servers to bypass their site security. These douches need to be brought to justice. Everyone deserves the right to find a partner equal to them self. Good thing it was only 24.95 and nothing more. BUT!!! I will not rest for the sake of a people's HEARTS! ~_~ I'm passionate person so I will rip their mental innards till they suffer pain beyond their wildest imaginations. Ooh yeah I recommend you by the way to always use paypal on shifty looking sites! ^_^ thank you!

• Vt
      5th of Jun, 2009

... well I ment man like mankind... but ~_~ some people are dicks and think men when they hear man... soo to clarify I stuck (women included).. Glad to clear up something like that which could be taken as sexist... anyways ~_~ KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT! JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!

• Kr
      10th of Sep, 2009

I have charges to my bank account and I never once have been on singlesnet.com. It does not make sense to me that there are these charges on there. I know for a fact that I did not authorize this charge and neither did the other person on the account because at 11:00 am on that particular sunday morning, he was in bed asleep with me. How do I go about getting my money back or at least filing a nasty complaint with these people. I keep trying to contact them via email, however since my email address is not listed on their website, I cannot email them to actually file one. This is very important to not only the security of my account, but the 9 year relationship that I have always considered a great one with the other card holder of my account. I am completely shocked to see this charge on my bank statement and would appreciate any help that I can get with this situation. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

• Ne
      27th of Apr, 2011

I have been charged every month for 24.95, since October, I cancelled the service in October, I do not have a profile. I have cancelled the credit card, that was the only way I could stop the charges. The bank was not helpful at all.