Singles.net / Fraudulent charges to bank account!

I'm not going to stay quiet like some of my friends you folks have screwed over. I sent a request to you to not renew me & my bank account shows you did it anyway. Well, I give you this warning---you better damn well give me a credit back to my account because I am in a position to roll your ### over the coals in the state of Georgia... I will take some bad action against you & your websites, if My credit does not show up by Friday..you pulled the same crap on my friends in Ohio a few years back... Don't push it "Fraudsters"!

Comments

• Co
      16th of Oct, 2007

I want you to know after I write this I'm going to take my profile off singles.net, I have found a very good web site that IS FREE, where you can e-mail the person in your area FREE. NOT just a line you guys have picked for me. If I don't send you guys money I can't be a FULL member. With my new wed site I can find a interest and e-mail MY thoughts TO them. With MY e-mail to my interest and my own remarks to THAT person. NOT threw the web site. I love my new web site and will delete my profile through your dating site if I can find out how to delete it. It also seems to me you guys Hide your delete process pretty good. GOOD BYE Singles.P.S. I will tell all I know about this New web site.

Colleen Lewis

• Da
      9th of Nov, 2007

Yes, they ripped me off to, They say I gave them permission to charge my account, But I didnt, How do we get our money back, and press charges, dgroot@tampabay.rr.com

• Mi
      8th of May, 2008

Joined this at $24.95 with moneyback guarantee. Paid with Paypal.

They set up a monthly paypal subscription for $24.95.

Inundated with messages from Nigerian scammers!

Emailed for money back. No joy!

Initiated Paypal dispute, eventually they refunded as the knew paypal would refund and debit them.

Thank god I used Paypal.

If you want free singles use www.plentyoffish.com