Singles.net / Poor customer service!

Don't sign up for this service. Tried the trial service. Never could get in. They kept saying that my password wasn't any good. Sent numerous emails to the company. Not one was answered. I found this to be too much of a hassle to even bother further.

Ma

Comments

21st of Jul, 2007

I believe the company may be a front for foriegn scammers. Noticed that flirt messages were sent without profile being viewed or photo posted. When asked how this could be possible, was given answer 'that it meant profile had been viewed, flirts were sent by a person, not necessarily 'the' person'. When I asked how this could be possible as it was a contradiction, I got evasive replies in bad english, apparently bad Russian translation. Not sure this site is even legit...

• Ri
      25th of Aug, 2007

I agree with the posters above I think this is some kind of front. Lady's with minimal information on their page the same canned responses and all have hotmail accounts hmmmmm. buyer beware

5th of Sep, 2007

It seems to me that whenever you click on a profile that person is sent an e-mail stating that person is interested in you. This is a scam and some sort of action should be taken..

• Ri
      12th of Sep, 2007

i think singles.net is a bogus sight, i keep getting
    messages from chicks who say they live in a particular state and then when i have talked with them they live in some other country, one of which was a russian brod...then i get messages and flirts
    from women and all i get is bogus emails and links to
    diffrent dating and garbage sites...singles.net blow a
    ball sack

• In
      12th of Sep, 2007

actually, if yr a women, since u dont pay........& men do....the guys can freely harrass & threaten you & mate1 will REMOVE YOUR PROFILE. Check also http://www.freedatingusa.com/singlesnetcom.asp

• Ju
      13th of Sep, 2007

i farted in my pants........ya that service sucks the rectum of a cow

• E
      17th of Sep, 2007

Singles.net is a bogus site. There is no question. Everyone of the comments above is accurate and true. I have toyed with the foriegners who apparently run the site in order to drive people to other sites trying to get them to let me 'help' them in their quest because it is so obviously a scam when they send the bogus contacts. So far, they haven't bitten. I'll keep you posted if they ever do. Though I have to say, there are some legitimate women who have profiles, but the vast majority of them are psychotic...

• Ly
      17th of Sep, 2007

My only comment is that I, with the urging of a friend posted a profile. I actually met with 2 men in my area who were very nice. My friend has met her mate and are planning retirement to-gether. I don't know whether or not it is primarily a scam but I do know that the above it true.

• Ju
      21st of Sep, 2007

they are gay.... i told a rep on the phone when i got one after two hours..... that they suck huge ### and that thair scam service wasn't fooling anyone, those guys can lick my ###

• Je
      27th of Sep, 2007

this is a bogus site. if you scroll through all the matches, they are just the same ones posted, but, in different order. there is no way to tell if they are active or not. i get a lot of unsolictited "matches" from people with no pic and the profiles are written in bad, broken english.
    i'm cancelling my membership and hope i am not a victim of credit fraud. stay away from these people.

• Te
      3rd of Oct, 2007

i would have to verify my email etc. every time i tried to look at someone much less try to talk to them. i put it on a charge card so i'm having to through making sure they don't keep paying for this bogus sight. i'm glad i only sighned up for one month to try it!but i have to agree it sight is the worst one yet! i tried to cancel afer 2 weeks of their crap, i hope it went through.

• Ke
      7th of Oct, 2007

I agree with all of you! I have belonged to this site for a2 0r 3 months, never even got my first date. I tell you what though, I can't count the times I have emailed chicks that were supposedly from my home town, just to find out they are stuck at some airport, or they are at the bank, and find they all need sums of money! Send me money, emergency! If you send me money I will come and stay with you!
    All have one thing in common, send me money now, and all seem to be from NIGERIA!

Now I am having trouble quitting this! They keep charging my credit card, I told credit card company, and they said I have to go through SIngles.net. I did, still they charge me! Where does this end?

Ken MOntgomery

11th of Oct, 2007

This is the most [censored]ed up site I have ever seen, do not sign up for it, most of the people are bogus or are crazy!

11th of Oct, 2007

This is [censored], I would like to know how to get my money back because i just noticed them charging me 25 bucks a month and i only signed up for one. I sent them a nice lil email though

• Ke
      17th of Oct, 2007

I hate this website. For a week now, every time i click on "email", it takes me right back to the sign on screen. Tried to text my problem, but no response (surprising). Not to mention their are no good looking guys on here t all! I got crazy, psychotic emails from sick looking men, CONSTANTLY!! This is a joke!

5th of Nov, 2007

I, too, farted in my pants on Singles.net and cockroaches came out of my anus and ran as far away from the website as they possibly could. Little did they know, they had not reached safety, but, rather they'd fallen upon the scene of the crime arriving in Nigeria and Russia. The cockroaches were so outraged at the subhuman creations they found stealing identities, making fake credit cards, willfully destroying people's lives in order to somehow procreate within their maggot-infested gene pool, they belched up whatever trace of feces they could muster from my singles.net pants fart - their sole proud possession - and chose instead to starve themselves to death in civil disobedience. This was the first time in history of the cockroach species it's been documented that they committed suicide.

• Vi
      10th of Nov, 2007

I agree with all the above. I think Yahoo is responsible for allowing this bogus site to advertise on their main page. Is there any recourse? Any ideas smb? VB.

• Th
      12th of Nov, 2007

I have had none of the troubles mentioned above. I've met only nice legitimate women. I know many of the things noted happen, but I have yet to experience them on singlesnet.com. My only complaint is there is a limit to the amount of flirts you can send to one person. Giving singlesnet.com your credit card number! What were you thinking?

• Th
      12th of Nov, 2007

One more comment. They keep editing my "about me" section. That pisses me off.

• Da
      21st of Nov, 2007

TOTAL BULL**IT COMPANY. GET OUT NOW. I ###***' FINALLY WOKE UP AND THIS WEBSITE IS A COMPLETE JOKE. [censored] U SINGLESNET!!!