Singlesnet / FalseClaims
I do agree with all of the complaints written about SinglesNet. They are as phony as a three dollar bill! You keep getting notifications thet "so and so is interested in you". That is a bunch of you know what. All those people have done is look at your profile.
When you approach them with a question, they cannot offer you an answer.
Ans whatever you do, do not communicate with someone that has a webcam. That appears to be the new gimmick .
More Singlesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Singlesnet.com - SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks! 
- Singlesnet.com - Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number 
- Singlesnet.com - Ripped off my money 
- Singlesnet.com - Scammers 
- Singlesnet.com - Scam and fraud 
- Singlesnet - Wish to change subscription period 
- Singlesnet.com - Featured Member Fraud
- Singlesnet.com - Arbitrarily Removing Appropriate Profile
- Singlesnet.com - unauthorized payment
- Singlesnet.com - can't get in to my ad.said someone is using my email address and passwords