Singlesnet / FalseClaims

I do agree with all of the complaints written about SinglesNet. They are as phony as a three dollar bill! You keep getting notifications thet "so and so is interested in you". That is a bunch of you know what. All those people have done is look at your profile.
When you approach them with a question, they cannot offer you an answer.
Ans whatever you do, do not communicate with someone that has a webcam. That appears to be the new gimmick .

Comments

Be
  25th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Singlesnet has different icons on the emails that show up in your inbox. This is what they mean:

The " Eye " (interested in you) means that person looked at your profile.

The " Lips " (flirt) means that person actually flirted with you.

The " Letter " (email) means that person wrote you an email.

The " Heart " (one to one match) means the company is just showing you this person . The person may have never even seen your profile.

I know it's a little confusing and they really should put the meanings of these symbols right at the top of your email page.
I'm sure Singlesnet sends those " Heart " (one to one match) emails just to keep things moving and get members to join in and contact others.

I too, am on Singlesnet and I have explained the symbols to a lot of people, but it's really not that hard to figure out if you are paying attention to details.
I have been on another site ( " True " or " True Beginnings" ) where the company tells you someone flirted with you when they actually didn't. I finally figured it out, but there is still no way of knowing which ones are real and which ones aren't unless you contact the person and ask them. I don't go there anymore because of this.
At least with Singlesnet there are these symbols to tell you the difference.

I hope this was a little help to someone out there.

De
  6th of Sep, 2010

singletnet i was band and dont know why i have always followed your rules if some one had me band for some reason what ever it was im sure it was a lie cause i have the most respct for enryone on the site and i agree with your alls rules it keeps trouble makers out but i'm not one i'm a very gentel person so please reintsate me my email is denniemoreland74@gmail.com thank you sirs dennie