Singlesnet / Rip off
SinglesNet charges my credit card but provides no service. I have e-mailed them numerous times and never received a useful response. I have called them on 3 occasions and each time I talked to a "Nerd?". Although I have a upgraded account, I could not reply to any e-mails from interested people. The last straw was when, while on the phone with them, they deleted the names of all those who had previously contacted me!
Is there a means of recovering my $ or, a group that I can report them to?
More Singlesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Singlesnet.com - SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks! 
- Singlesnet.com - Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number 
- Singlesnet.com - Ripped off my money 
- Singlesnet.com - Scammers 
- Singlesnet.com - Scam and fraud 
- Singlesnet - Wish to change subscription period 
- Singlesnet.com - Featured Member Fraud
- Singlesnet.com - Arbitrarily Removing Appropriate Profile
- Singlesnet.com - unauthorized payment
- Singlesnet.com - can't get in to my ad.said someone is using my email address and passwords