Singles50 / false billing refusal of refund

1 be2 S.à.r.l. 13 rue du Commerce, L-1351 Luxembourg Commercial Register Luxembourg B123206 Managing Director Laetitia Pateau VAT IDs Luxembourg: 2006 2454 440 European: LU 215 36 271, South Africa Review updated:

be2 S.à.r.l. 13 rue du Commerce, L-1351 Luxembourg
Commercial Register Luxembourg B123206
Managing Director Laetitia Pateau
VAT IDs Luxembourg: [protected]
European: LU 215 36 271

They advertise R99 bill you R396 and next month want to bill you R2000. They refuse to refund you even though s18 CPA and s44 ECTA give you 7 days to cancel and claim a refund.

You must change your bank card and report them to the police

Da
Feb 8, 2019

Comments

• Be
      12th of Feb, 2019

Please contact us at [protected]@be2.com to resolve this matter, we do comply with all legal requirements and stopping a payment may result in further action. We look forward to receiving an email from you, so that the matter can be resolved appropriately.

• Ad
      18th of Feb, 2019

Hi
    I registered on 15 Feb 2019 for the Premium membership for 6 months @ $9.99 per month..i am extremely unhappy as my credit card has been charged $239.76. I want to cancel the Premium membership immediately & would like to get my money refunded. I did not approve $239.76 to be debited from my card. I read through the cancellation details & was advised to contact customer service before cancelling the membership. Please can you action and advise asap

4th of Mar, 2019

@Adel Lortan We're sorry to hear your complaint. Please email us at [protected]@singles50.com to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.

4th of Mar, 2019

@Adel Lortan We're sorry to hear your complaint. Please email us at cs @singles50.com to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.

• Al
      27th of Feb, 2019

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

PLS. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY WHICH WAS WRONGLY DEBITED TO MY ACCOUNT. I REGISTERED LAST 21 FEB. 2019. I SUBSCRIBED FOR 4 WEEKS WORTH $12 ONLY THEN SUDDENLY DEBITED TO MY ACCOUNT p12, 140.70 GOT ME SHOCK TO THIS AMOUNT. I WILL CANCELL MY SUBSCRIPTION. KINDLY DO ACTION FOR THIS MATTER.

4th of Mar, 2019

@Alma Burce Please email us at cs @singles50.com to resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.