Singles Station Dating Company / Highly Reputable with Integrity, Professionalism, and Dedication

Singles Station Dating Company
Singles Station Dating Company is a highly reputable personalized matchmaking service.

Our matchmakers are the key to our success.

Singles Station Dating Company premier core values include but are not limited to:

· Integrity
· Professionalism
· Dedication

We are committed to our members and the personalized matchmaking service that we provide.

We are a membership-only organization, and we place great emphasis on our members’ relationship goals. At The Singles Station Dating Co. your relationship goals are our relationship goals!

The Singles Station is not a dating club or an internet dating site. The Singles Station provides personalized introductions. We meet with you face to face in our offices. We take the time to get to know you, to understand your relationship goals and to find out what is most important in the people you want to meet.

Our proven introduction system includes a 120-question personality profile that ensures you will meet compatible singles with similar interest and core values.

Founded in 1979, The Singles Station Dating Co. is the largest independently owned personal introduction service in the Southwest. In the last 30 years we have introduced over 100, 000 couples and are responsible for thousands of successful relationships and marriages.

N  30th of Jul, 2009 by
Sorry but are you complaining about something? I don't understand why you would be posting on this site?
D  8th of Mar, 2010 by
There posting because they have so many complaints they post this garbage on sites like this ahead of time to try to convince people they're not con-artist! Which they are! BEWARE!
D  28th of Apr, 2010 by
Yes! Total scamming con-artist.
A  4th of Mar, 2011 by
Yes, they do misrepresent themselves. They say they have people like what you say you're looking but in fact their "inventory" is the same as what you'd find at wal mart or at any other dating site. They are completely disorganized, sometimes setting you up again with a person whom you've already met through them and "rejected". To try to deal with their management can only be described as "maddening". Stay away from them, you will save yourself some money (in some cases a lot) and save yourself a ton of aggravation and grief. Two thumbs down - three thumbs down if I had them.
N  6th of Jan, 2012 by
They let me join fully knowing I was married at the time. I was going through a divorce but that is unacceptable. I was not in my right mind but at least I was honest with them and I told them I thought the divorce would be completed in a couple weeks, 3 tops. Well, I was wrong. It took 7 more months. Not wanting to lose introductions (thus throwing away money) I told them I would accept an introduction on the condition that the other person knew I was still legally married and they were ok with that. After talking with the introduction and after we met I found out they did not tell her. I was pissed, but still didn't want to throw away the 4K I already invested so they convinced me to upgrade for another $500 in order to get unlimited hold time so I could hold off until the divorce was final. This was in the summer of 2008 and I haven't taken my account off hold. I am going to try to get my money back but I have a feeling that my stupidity (what can I say, people in that much pain can do some really stupid things and are more susceptible to pushy sales tactics) screwed me entirely out of 4.5K. I don't intend to take my account off hold because of what they did though. I'm not even seeing anyone but I think their practice was downright fraudulent and not only did they misrepresent me, but they misrepresented themselves to me. Any suggestions? I'd go the route of a lawsuit but I don't have the money to pay a lawyer (I was recently laid off) and I'd be afraid that I'd just be pumping more money into it and would lose anyway.