singles-bar.com / They won't let me delete a fraudulent account unless I pay for a membership!

United States, Wisconsin, Madison Review updated:
So, several years ago, when I broke up with my ex-boyfriend, his psycho, jealous, crazy new girlfriend signed me up for this website called "singles-bar.com, " because apparently somehow he had access to my email account.

I have emailed this company TIME and TIME again, telling them that I did not open this account, and that I want it removed. Their response? "If the account isn't accessed for 90 days, it will be closed."

It's a lie. 90 days my butt. It's been MUCH longer than 90 days since the last complaint I made, but sure enough, I got another ###ed message from one of their alleged matches who is essentially a mail-order bride. Uhmmm... but I'm a female.

I have emailed them, as I said, and they told me that in order to delete my account manually, I have to PAY to sign up for the membership. Are they KIDDING?!!! I'm not sure where else to report them, because this is harassment, so I'm just going to post on every website I can find online for complaints like this.

They're based in Pakistan, so it's unlikely that they give a damn whether or not they're harassing me, since our laws "don't apply" to them.

Don't ever sign up for this! Not even for the "trial" membership (that's what she signed me up for - obviously, since she didn't pay anything.)

ENOUGH!!! grrr

28-C, 5th Commercial Street
Phase V D.H.A
Karachi, 75500

Monday to Saturday

(+9221) 5341401-03 (3 lines)
(+9221) 5341404

Monday to Friday
9:00am-10:00pm GMT
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
never liked the website in the first place. total garbage
A  30th of May, 2009 by
Wish had read your message in time. I opened this account assuming it to be some Indian marriage website, which I found to my utter dismay that it is not. I have been trying to delete my account for long now but with no success. Have sent them a mail as well but no response from them at all. These mf Pakistanis need to be taught a lesson..mfrs rotten piece of ### ...its fkin in their blood cheating fraud, drug dealing nuclear bombs supplying..its time america stop playing into their hands otherwise situation someday will be very horrible for the whole world...I would also strongly suggest everyone not to sign up for this wensite...the success stories in it are all made up and written by one and the same person only...they r cheaters and should be treated so...hackers are requested to smash this website to pieces delete all accounts from there so that we can sleep in rest...please!
N  30th of May, 2009 by
My attitude towards this website is strongly on the negative side especially after knowing that its a fkin Pakistani website. Had I known this before I would never have signed up...bastrds