Singapore Post / wrong address and repeated cases

Singapore, SG Review updated:

With reference to previous cases cas-1001113-r1q9z8] crm:[protected].

I have feedback many times of the post service issues and there is no improvement. i reported lost of letters and also i have been receiving letters that not belong to my address!
In feb2017, i am expecting to receive the medical report and been following up with the clinic but was not delivered for more than 3 weeks. and i have to call the clinic to send via email. the report just did not delivere to my address.
On 3 april 2017, i received 2 letters that are not belong to my address. this is not the first time i received letters that not belong to my address. since regularly i received letters that not supposed to deliver to my address and this is evidence that my letters could have been delivered to someone else. refer to attached photos. one for lentor green and 2nd one for lentor place

Singapore Post
Singapore Post

La
Apr 03, 2017

Comments

• Si
      Apr 04, 2017

Hi Lay Beng Ng, we are sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. Rest assured that your case has been highlighted to the relevant team. One of our consultants will get in touch with you on this matter. Thank you.