Singapore Post — undelivered speed post parcel returned to sender without notification
The whole saga started with a failed delivery by SingPost. As claimed by SingPost Custcare, no recipient's contacts were provided to SingPost with the exception of the delivery address.
As with standard failed delivery (with no other forms of contact availability), the minimal follow-up activity would be a failed delivery notice and even this is not provided by SingPost.
Calling their call centre is not getting anywhere and email correspondences with the Custcare consultants was frustrating as they kept regurgitating SOPs without provided answers to simple questions. This is simply classic evasion!!
At the point of writing, the parcel has been sent back to the shipper (without our knowing) and would now have to incur additional shipping charges to re-ship parcel to Singapore! Wonder if SingPost would pick up this shipping charge for their sloppy delivery service.
Since the Custcare consultants are not able to provide answers, we have made a 2nd request for their manager's contact details. Will await their classic replies again.
More Singapore Post Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report