Singapore Postundelivered mail collection.

Ref: Beat 6721, 3 May 2017, Bt Panjang PO
I understand that retrieval of undelivered mail is on the following day after 2pm. I also understand that mail undelivered by the local beat postman/post lady is normally available for collection before 2pm the following day. This morning I visited the BP branch around 9.40am and this young gentleman who was idle at his desk when I entered the post office (not a single customer at all at that time) told me right away that I should come after 2pm without checking as other stuffs would normally do, to see if the mail is in fact already there for collection or not.I told him that since a local beat attempted the delivery, the mail should be available, and he simply replied that it is not been scanned yet. This is a reflection of poor customer service and system inefficiency. I believe SingPost should abolish the next day after 2pm rule, which evidently shows the inefficiency of the undelivered mail collection system. In addition, the postman/lady don't even call the addressee when my mobile number is stated on the package. I actually had experienced that the mail was not available for collection even it was after 2pm the next day. Please don't push this feedback under the carpet, I let me know your corrective actions if any. Thank you.

Singapore Post

Si
May 03, 2017

Comments

• Si
      May 04, 2017

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to us via our website at: www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry or your may PM/DM us on our Facebook/Twitter account so we may follow up on this matter.