Singapore Post (SingPost) / speedpost delivery / customer care

1 Singapore, Singapore

I am supposed to have a delivery on the 15th Dec and I waited the whole day at my house but nothing was being deliver to my house. When I check the online status, it was mark as delivered status (who is this delivery guy?)
I make a call on the next day to the customer service and it took them 6 days to reach back to me that item is not found at the warehouse and someone else will contact me again. Until to date no one contact me which is already 2 weeks already!!!
There was a ticket created CAS-1933193-C1J1N7 and on the 22nd Dec I reply the ticket and your Customer Care Preetpal Singh said they need 2 more working days. 2 working days is up and I reply the ticket for 2 consecutive day and you guys just ignore my ticket and sit on the issue. Today is the 4th working day and I demand an answer right away!!!

This is the 3rd time I have encounter the such lousy & irresponsible responds and delivery service from you guys!!!

EL348532430JP

Singapore Post (SingPost)

• Updated by Seah Weng Tuck, Dec 28, 2017

I have a delivery from Japan and it was suppose to be delivered on the 15th Dec.However i did not receive the item and the status was being mark as delivered..
    I call customer care and they request the warehouse to call me back and it took him 6 days to call me back and confirm that my item was not at the warehouse..
    I started enquiring about this issue on the 16th Dec and until now it is not resolve..
    Your customer care Preetpal Singh told me that they needed 2 more working days on the 22nd Dec and now it's is already 4 working days..I send 2 chaser via the ticket after 2 working days and I was completed ignored!!what kind of service is this and this is the 3rd time I have encountered such lousy service from you guys..

Ticket CAS-1933193-C1J1N
    Shipment EL348532430JP

And see your customer care screenshot replied that they need 2 working days to get back to which is 4 working days now unless they do not know how to count

speedpost delivery / customer care