[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / service level

I have sent three birthday cards to three different oversea locations (HK, Sydney & Philadelphia) by regular airmail on late April. I was told at the SingPost counter, the Service Level for regular airmail will be 7-10 days. Up to now (as of 30 May), none of the recipients has received the mail from us !

This service level / performance has been happening (except Christmas) but this is the worse case in the last 15 months which I have been living in Singapore. I saw the outsourcing companies (?) to collect the mails / parcels from the post office staff. It is not impressed by how they handle the mails & parcels onto their trollies.
Wonder if there is any performance pledges & review for Singapore Post ??

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 03, 2018

Dear Mr/Mr

Firstly, we sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience.

Please share with us the important details by completing our service enquiry thru this link: https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry.

Alternatively, you may call our 24/7 hotline at 1605.

Thank you.

Regards,
    SingPost CS

Rt
May 29, 2018

Comments

• Ts
      Nov 11, 2018

It has not been resolved as they still have not received it since then... : (((
    We have put down our sender address at the back, not return to us as well... !!!
    May I know who I can talk to ??
    My mobile is [protected].

• Si
      Nov 13, 2018

@Tsang Hi, Tsang. Please reach out to our CusCare hotline at 1605 for further assistance. Thanks.