[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / service level
I have sent three birthday cards to three different oversea locations (HK, Sydney & Philadelphia) by regular airmail on late April. I was told at the SingPost counter, the Service Level for regular airmail will be 7-10 days. Up to now (as of 30 May), none of the recipients has received the mail from us !
This service level / performance has been happening (except Christmas) but this is the worse case in the last 15 months which I have been living in Singapore. I saw the outsourcing companies (?) to collect the mails / parcels from the post office staff. It is not impressed by how they handle the mails & parcels onto their trollies.
Wonder if there is any performance pledges & review for Singapore Post ??
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 03, 2018
Firstly, we sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience.
Please share with us the important details by completing our service enquiry thru this link: https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry.
Alternatively, you may call our 24/7 hotline at 1605.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel