[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / non delivery of air mail posted to india
Air mail posted on 2 April 2018 to India
(Basavanagudi, Bengaluru-560004) haven't been reached so far. Further, I have been making regular follow ups with India post to which they replied the item haven't reached them. Also multiple attempts made to Singpost but no positive reply. It is foreseen that the mail have been lost.
Description of the mail are as follows:
Recipient Details :
•Name: Pradeep Shahapur
•Address : 83/3, 1st floor, Eat street, Next to Puliogare Point, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru-560004, India
•Content of the Item/ Image of the envelope: RC book of a two wheeler/ Singapore Post Padded Envelope- XS size 13.3cm x 20.0cm
•Date of Posting : 02 April 2018.
Please help in resolving the issue
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jun 07, 2018
Hi, Pratibha R. Thank you for sharing with us your concerns. Please reach out to our Social Media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your tracking details for us to assist with your concerns.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel